Sunday, October 11, 2009

Taking up photography - A thought coming into reality

I always have a thought of taking up photography as a serious hobby. I
am pretty sure I will be good at it. Today morning, hours before I
start for movie - Wake up Sid, I have decided to start taking snaps of
things around me and appreciate the beauty of subtle things in my
surroundings. (Co-)incidentally, its in the same photography that sid
finds a career in the movie. I see it as a sign of consent from God for my
decission on photography.

I have taken many photos earlier also, with my NOK 6300. However, they
all turned not so encouraging. Part of the reason is that NOK 6300 is
not a perfect device to take photos and I cared very little about
cleaning its camera lens. However, now that I have decided to take up
photography seriously, I will try to shop for a new , affordable and
easy to operate digi cam. I also have an option to dust the old
Olympus digital camera which I have gifted my brother. He uses it very
seldom anyway.

Hope you will like my photos. Wish me good luck.


- Try my other blog Hail India

No comments:

Post a Comment