Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Letter my Mother India

Dear mother India, I am really gifted for I am dwelling on you and proud to be born in your sacred . Until 64 yrs back, many brave sons and daughters laid their lives to gain you freedom and maintain your chastity be it from the evil attacks, occupation, looting and rule by tyrants from the middle east or against the oppressive rule and exploitation by the bloody Britishers. I Just want you to know that they are just jealous of your wealth and prosperity. The prosperity that they are calling now is in fact the booty they looted from you. Be proud of yourselves for that fact. Now even after 64 yrs, you are still being looted and exploited. This time not by foreign mercenaries who came here to loot you and change your identity, but by your very own corrupted sons and daughters. I want you to again give those brave sons in the likes of Vikramadithya, Asoka, Vivekananda, Bharatha who glorified you and made you feel proud. If the theory of Kalki's birth is really true, I want you to quickly conceive and give brith to him now itself to clean up this mess in and around you. I want you to really prove us that 'Satyameva Jayate'. May God bless you with all the lost glory, prosperity and peacefulness.

Happy Birthday and Happy Independence day!

No comments:

Post a Comment